The End-of-Year Giving Campaign: Live A Little. Give A Little. Love A LOT !
As we approach the end of the year, we invite you to participate in our special campaign. Your contribution, no matter the size, will directly support our mission and initiatives. Whether it’s providing grocery or gas cards, utility assistance or an ear to hear them out, your donation will make a significant difference.
This Year’s Theme: Our vision with this last campaign of 2023 is to reach out and ask our community to help us welcome 2024 with a surge of love, no matter the size of their donation! Some may feel they cannot make a large donation and that their donation is not significant. This is NOT true! Whether you can give $5 or $5,000 know that each dollar is a lifeline to our clients! That is exactly what “live a little, give a little, love a lot” means to us! If we come together as a community and donate what we can, imagine the impact we will have on those in need!!
5 Reasons to Make a Year End Donation to Loving Arms Cancer Outreach
Here’s why giving back to the nonprofit community matters as the year comes to a close.
Did you know that more than 25% of all charitable contributions are made during the month of December?
The end of the year is a very busy time for nonprofits, and we are no exception. And now more than ever, we need your support to continue serving our community.
Here are five reasons to make a year-end charitable donation:
1. It boosts your mood. We could all use a little extra cheer this year! Studies have found that donating money increases people’s happiness more than spending it on themselves.
2. You know your donations will do future good deeds. Most people generally want to make the world a better place, and all organizations appreciate whatever donations are made. Don’t worry if you don’t have millions or thousands to give, either—even small donations can go a long way.
3. End of year giving = tax benefits. Getting a tax deduction because of a charitable donation means your taxable income will be reduced in 2022. Any donation counts as long as it’s made online or postmarked by December 31. It counts toward the 2022 tax year.
4. Your employer may match your donation. Check with your employer to see if they have an employee gift match program. Gift matching allows your donation to go further with the nonprofit of your choice.
5. Your gift stays local. Giving to area nonprofits means you’re positively impacting local people who may need services. When you give to Loving Arms Cancer Outreach, your contribution stays in our community and goes back to improving the lives of your neighbors.